USF Testing Services offers testing for Comira, a full service testing company for licensure, certification, assessment and educational testing programs. Comira is currently offering the following computer-based exams:
- American Culinary Federation (ACF)
- Board of Chiropractic Examiners (BCE)
- California Association for Alcohol/Drug Educators (CAADE)
- Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Colorado Medication Aide Authority (CMAA)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- The Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
- Loss Prevention Foundation (LPF)
- National Association of Electrical Distributors (NAED)
- National Center for Aerospace and Transportation Technologies (NCATT)
- National Certification Council for Activity Professionals (NCCAP)
- National Coalition of Estheticians (NCEA)
- National Exercise Trainers Association (NETA)
- National Verbatim Reporters Association (NVRA)
- Radiology Coding Certification Exam (RCCB)
- Radiant Panel Association (RPA)
- Society of Professional Asset-Managers and Record Keepers (SPARK)
Comira exams are delivered via a web-based testing program in our office.
To register, please call 1-800-947-4228.
Varies by test.
Please contact your testing sponsor in regards to retest policies and procedures.
Comira sponsored tests are offered at several convenient days and times throughout the week. Please contact Comira for specific scheduling information.
Seating for these exams is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Examinees should schedule at least one business day in advance. Beat the rush and register early so we can accommodate your scheduling requests.
Test candidates requesting special testing accommodations should contact Comira directly at http://www.comiratesting.com/ or call 1-800-947-4228 to make arrangements.
Directions to USF Testing Services / Find Us!